RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All our fabrics are handcrafted in rural india. Each fabric is unique in its texture. This doesn’t mean it’s a defective fabric, that’s the way it is. This uniqueness highlights your richness when you wear.
At Mulberrys we stand behind the quality of our weavers and will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your fabric for any reason. Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item.
RETURNS PICK UP POLICY
We offer our customers a simple, hassle-free, Pick-up policy for our fabrics. Our customers are valued not only at the time of sale but also through the subsequent stages of Returns & Refunds. Our policy is thoughtfully designed to ease up the process, save time and make you feel reassured about your order.
● You can call us on +91 99872 29532 or e-mail us at email@example.com within 10 days from the date of delivery.
● Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us quickly process your returns/exchanges.
● Please ensure that the returned merchandize is unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged and is in a saleable condition.
● We request you to maintain the original packaging of the items to be returned, including the Mulberry tags.
● Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
● The items for return pick up will be picked up within 4 business days from the date of request.
● After the receipt of item(s), your request for returns/exchanges would be processed.
● In the case of returns, banks normally take 7-10 business days to process a refund once it has been initiated from our end.
● In the case of exchanges, your new order will be dispatched to you within 5-10 business days after we receive the earlier shipment.
Note: – Some of the pin codes are not feasible for Reverse pick up, in such cases the customer will need to send it back to us. Please note we do not offer reverse pick facility outside India.